Invisalign Clear Braces in Arlington & Irving, TX
Do you yearn for a gorgeous smile but are wary of the pain, the hassle and the less-than-attractive look of metal braces? When people get traditional metal braces, it seems like they are on for so long! There is a solution to all these concerns that can give you beautiful teeth without ugly metal wires and brackets, and the treatment can take less time than traditional braces. What is this system?
Invisalign Clear Braces
How is this possible? Very simply, Invisalign are basically invisible braces. Invisalign clear braces are a revolutionary system that uses plastic metal trays to gradually but effectively straighten your teeth.
What are the advantages of Invisalign clear braces?
- Invisible: Because they are plastic, Invisalign are invisible braces. You can still smile and get your picture taken with confidence.
- Safety: Invisalign clear braces are made of plastic, so they have no metal to cut or scar your gums or the inside of your mouth. This means far less pain for you.
- Gradual, consistent straightening: Invisalign clear braces’ plastic trays are adjusted to take your smile from where it is now to where you want it. The changes are gradual and consistent. There may be slight discomfort when you first start using the new set of trays every two weeks, but it can be far less painful than the tightening of the wires that happens during the traditional metal braces system.
- Convenient: When you get your Invisalign clear braces, your dentist will give you several sets of trays at the same time, which you swap out every two weeks. This means fewer dental appointments for you.
- Ease: You keep your Invisalign clear braces on all the time, except when you are eating, drinking, brushing or flossing. This makes your oral health practices far easier. One thing many metal braces wearers complain about is how difficult it is to keep their teeth and gums clean and healthy. This is not an issue with the Invisalign clear braces system.
- Better Visits: From your first appointments to your last, Invisalign fittings are nearly painless. However, some patients in the Arlington area prefer to ease their fears entirely with sedation dentistry. Ask about your options.
Dr. Slater is a Premier Provider for Invisalign in the Arlington, Grand Prairie and Irving area. Invisalign awards this status to doctors who have completed an exceptional number of successful cases. Although you can go to any Invisalign practice, the reasons to pick Dr. Slater’s office are many. He is a Clinical Instructor for the Kois Center and teaches doctors from all over the world about properly functioning teeth. He has achieved Premier Provider status with Invisalign since 2006.
At David Slater Dentistry in Arlington, Invisalign is possible for almost any patient, even if other dentists have said you are not a good candidate for the procedure. Financing is available.
Now is the time to start improving your smile. Call us today!