The Best Dental Implants in Arlington, Texas
Do you have a missing tooth or missing teeth that are causing you to avoid social activities? Is there a big event coming up that you would like to attend, but your less-than-lovely smile is preventing you from going? Dental implants or crowns from the caring, professional team at David Slater Dentistry in Arlington could be the answer.
Dr. Slater would like to help you get your smile back and regain your confidence to go out in public again. Call today to learn more.
What is a Tooth Implant or Dental Implants?
A tooth implant makes remarkable dental restoration possible. This cosmetic dentistry procedure can give you new teeth!
Specifically, a tooth implant is a metal post that is inserted into the jawbone. Within 3-6 months, the post fuses with the jawbone in a process called ossification. This becomes your new tooth root, which acts as a base for a dental crown. The combination of tooth implant and the dental crown create a sturdy, long-lasting tooth that looks and functions just like a natural tooth.
What are the advantages of a tooth implant or dental implants?
- A tooth implant can last a lifetime.
- Dental implants with dental crowns look just like your natural teeth. In our Arlington office, we match them to your natural tooth’s shade so they don’t stand out or look fake. Smile and laugh with confidence!
- A tooth implant with a dental crown feels the same as your original tooth. Your mouth can feel its original “full” feeling — there are no gaps.
- Dental implants topped with dental crowns can hold a dental bridge or a partial denture device.
- Implant-supported dentures can give you an entire smile back. It’s quite miraculous.
- Dental implants function just like a regular tooth. You can eat and chew just like usual. If you have struggled with chewing food in the past because of missing teeth, this is no longer a problem for you.
- Dental implants require no special care. Just brush and floss like usual and see your dentist regularly. And here’s a bonus — a tooth implant will never get a cavity!
If you would like a new smile, call our offices in Arlington today! Dr. Slater can offer you many options to help give you the smile of your dreams.